The political season has started early. The NPP just concluded their primaries for Parliamentary candidates in most constituencies.
Within the NDC, the emergence of Nana Konadu, seeking to challenge the President, has brought about many groups, in support of the President or against. See existing ones below as well as suggested ones. Enjoy…
[Written by Nana Awere Damoah, with contributions from Qouphy Obirikorang, Samuel Boateng, Maame A G Boateng,Yvonne Boateng, Mekua Galley, Elijah Atta-Aidoo, Linda Narh, Vincent Preko, Dzamesi Selorm]
- Advertisement -
1. FOAM – Friends Of Atta Mills
2. GAME – Get Atta Mills Elected
3. SADAM – Sons And Daughters of Atta Mills
4. BASAM – Br3d3s And Sisters of Atta Mills
5. SEA – Supporters of Egya Atta
6. FAFAM – Friends And Family of Atta Mills
7. ENEMA – ENEmies of Massa Atta
8. SAEMA – Secret Admirers of Egya Mills Atta
9. AMASS -Atta Mills Association of Slow Starters (HQ- OSU)
10. PWAJMAUA- People Who Are Just Mad About Uncle Atta. Motto: Don’t mind the long name!
11. FS 24 RA – Font Size 24 Readers Association – Motto: Seeing is Believing.
12. AMSSAC – Atta Mills Society of Sycophants And Cowards.
13. OMAMA – Oh Massa Atta, Make Active
14. SUAME- Supporting Unilaterally Atta Mills Everyday
15. AMFCV – Atta Mills Foundation For Contractors and Vets.
16. MAMW – Massa Atta Make Wild!
17. DJAM -DJs Against Mills – Motto::Enkoyie…
18. AMA – Ahba Massa Atta!!
19. AFGUAN – Alliance For Getting Uncle Atta Nominated
20. AFWAS – Association For West African Slowpokes. Chairman -Uncle Atta. Motto – We shall get there someday……..
21. KAO- Kick Atta Out!
22. PKOA- Prefer Konadu Over Atta
23. TAFAM- Tamale Footsoldiers Against Mills
24. WWEAM – We Want Evans Atta Mills
25. MTN 2012 – Mills Tena Nky3n 2012
26. AFAC – Atta FAn Club
27. ATONE 2012- Atta Or No Election 2012
28. FAMAKO – Friends of Atta Mills Against KOnadu
29. AMOGS- Atta Mills Opposition Go Shame
30. BANK 2012: Back Atta Not Konadu
31. PAOK – Prefer Atta Over Konadu
32. DWFAFC- Dzi wo fie asem fun club
33. LOAFS – Lovers Of Atta’s Fashion Statements. “Political suit all the way”!!
34. COHIGRA – Coalition of Hitting the Ground Runners Association. Its only a
theoritical group with no practical experience…
35. FOAMACH:Friends Of Atta Mills Against Cat Hunting
36. LUMEAM: Lucky Mensah Against Mills. “no payola, no support”
37. VUBA – Volta United Behind Atta
38. OGEME 2012: Operation Get Egya Mills Elected 2012
39. GHANA: God Has Already Nominated Atta
40. GHANA: God Has Already Neglected Atta
41. ELA – Ecomini Lovers Association. Slogan: once bitten, twice shy!
42. KAFAM 2012- Kookoasi Against Fiifi Atta Mills 2012. Motto: all die be die
43. REARS – Rawlings Egya Atta Reconciliation Society
44. ALOMO- All Loyalists Of Mills Organization
45. VRAAM – Volta Region Admire Atta Mills. Motto : World Bank, Sure Banker!!
46. PROD FC – Professor Dolittle Fan Club
47. FIFOP 2012- Fiifi For Presido 2012
48. MAFIA Mills And Friends In Action – Motto: y3nso yay3 wild paa!!!
49. DWFA – Defected Workers and Friends of Atta (they have now affiliated with FONKAR)
50. WUSAM – Workers United in Support of Atta Mills
51. AWAM – Aggrieved Workers Against Mills
52. SISPINA- Single Spine Amputees
53. KSM – Konadu Supporters Movement
Former Miss Malaika, Thelma Tawiah, sent this to me. It got me in stitches and I decided to share. Thanks to Qouphy Obirikorang, Samuel Boateng, Maame A G Boateng, Yvonne Boateng, Mekua Galley, Elijah Atta-Aidoo, Linda Narh, Vincent Preko and Dzamesi Selorm for putting it all together.